Fibromyalgia is a painful condition that affects between 2 and 5% of the population, mainly women. Fibromyalgia consists of widespread pain, mainly in the musculoskeletal system and soft tissue. Fatigue, headaches, lack of appetite, and cognitive problems are also common.
Although there is still no cure for fibromyalgia, which affects the vast majority of women between the ages of 20 and 50, this condition is initially misdiagnosed. Some of the initial diagnoses are gout, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, or lower back pain. The patient is treated for these diseases before he or she finds the real reason for the unbearable pain, tiredness and fatigue, which can be easily treated with masajes eroticos en Barcelona.
Treat fibriomyalgia with massage
Gentle touch massage such as Myofascial Release, craniosacral therapy, Swedish massage and aromatherapy can relieve symptoms.
Here are 5 benefits that massage offers fibromyalgia patients, according to Massage Magazine:
An afternoon massage session will help the client fall asleep and feel more relaxed. Sleep is the way the body can recover on its own.
Supports muscle tone
Through massage, it increases blood circulation to the muscles, bringing oxygen-rich blood and nutrients to help repair tissues, reduce pain and inflammation.
Promotes mental clarity
This treatment benefits fibromyalgia patients with cognitive problems. It helps them to have a clear mind and a sense of alertness.
This arises because it increases circulation and brings more oxygen to the brain, as well as places the client in a healthier mental space.
Reduces the effects of depression or anxiety
Massage improves hormonal fluctuations, appetite and especially the “fight or flight” response. Because massage restores homeostasis in the body, which is the self-regulation of metabolic processes, it reduces the negative effects of fibromyalgia.
Here we understand what you are going through. There is creaneosacral therapy to help you reduce pain and get some rest. You can be confident that you will come to a place where you will feel calm, relaxed, safe and come out more relieved physically, mentally and emotionally. Because a life with health, vitality and freedom is possible.
Related problem: low back pain
Among back pain, and specifically this type of pathology, we can distinguish between acute and chronic low back pain.
- Acute low back pain: inflammatory, causing great pain and difficulty walking and standing up.
- Chronic low back pain: they have a progressive course, the pain is duller and less disabling.
Routine exercise and a healthy lifestyle are the main things you can do to avoid back pain.
To relieve these pains and discomfort in the back area we can do different types of exercise, both at home and in specialized centers of physiotherapy. We will now look at each of the treatments and exercises that can be performed that are remedies for low back pain and sciatica.
What is back pain treatment with physical therapy?
In physiotherapy centers, we have different remedies for low back pain and sciatica. Some of them are the following:
- Capacitive diathermy: This type of treatment for lumbar sciatica is one of the most powerful because it provides rapid relief of pain and inflammation in the area. It consists of an increase of heat where the discomfort is, in this way the muscle relaxes and the blood rhythm increases.
- Tens: They are easy and simple electronic devices to transport so that the patient can have them at home without problems. However, the specialist will be in charge of teaching how to use it properly.
- Infrared: External heat lamps are a great invention for relieving back pain. They produce a relaxing effect on the entire muscle area where this heat is applied and this leads to pain relief.
- Massage: Another low back pain treatment used in physiotherapy and the most common. Gentle and relaxing massage allows the feeling of pressure and pain to diminish.
- Ultrasound: It is a therapy that uses the vibration of sound to cause an anti-inflammatory effect on the affected area, generating a type of vibratory massage.
- Radiation Therapy: It consists of warming the outer layers: the skin, the fatty tissue. This causes them to absorb energy more quickly and reach the affected area of the back.